Encouraging sustainable, healthy lifestyles and environmental protection
MAY 2, 2020 from 10 A.M. – 3 P.M.
THE RED BARON ARENA (1651 Victory Drive, Marshall, MN 56258)
FREE TO ATTEND
How do I keep my body healthy?
Are there chemical free alternatives that I should be using in my home and business?
Can I grow and store some of my own food?
How do I save on energy and fuel?
Am I recycling everything I can at home and at work?
What does eating fresh mean and how can it affect the way I feel?
The planning committee is inviting applications for exhibitors and sponsors. To be considered as an exhibitor you must fit one of the five exhibitor categories and complete the Exhibitor Application Form.
- Active Lifestyles
- Healthy Living
- Recycling and Composting
- Resource Conservation (Energy, Water, Air, Fuel)
Exhibitor fees for one 10’x10’ space (additional space, table and chairs are extra. Electricity and wi-fi are provided at no cost) are as follows;
- $25 – Farmers Market Vendor
- $50 – Non-profit and Government Organizations
- $75 – For Profit Business
Is your organization interested in supporting healthy and green living? There are several sponsorship levels for you to consider:
- Bronze ($250 – $499) Your business or organization will be listed on the video board and in printed material by name and will be provided with one vendor space with one table and two chairs.
- Silver ($500 – $749) Your business’ or organization’s logo will be featured on the video board and in printed material and will be provided with two vendor spaces with two tables and four chairs.
- Gold ($750 – $1,000+) Your business or organization will be provided with a 2’x2’ sign with logo at the event, logo on the video board and in printed material and will be provided with two vendor spaces with two tables and four chairs.
Learn more about event sponsorship here.
- Exhibitor Information: Tom Hoff, 507-537-2271 or email@example.com
- Facility Information: Julia Stuckey, 507-537-1865 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Information: Stacy Frost, 507-537-6483 or Stacy.Frost@smsu.edu
The Healthy and Green Living Expo made possible by: