Encouraging sustainable, healthy lifestyles and environmental protection
APRIL 27, 2019 from 9 A.M. – 5 P.M.
THE RED BARON ARENA (1651 Victory Drive, Marshall, MN 56258)
FREE TO ATTEND
How do I keep my body healthy?
Are there chemical free alternatives that I should be using in my home and business?
Can I grow and store some of my own food?
How do I save on energy and fuel?
Am I recycling everything I can at home and at work?
What does eating fresh mean and how can it affect the way I feel?
These are only a few of the questions that you will find answers to at the first ever Healthy and Green Living Expo. It is being presented by Bremer Bank, with Healthy56258 and Marshall Greenstep serving as the event organizers.
“You don’t have to live on a farm to be “Farm Girl Fresh.” You don’t have to change your life overnight or spend a bunch of money. You just have to want to explore a simpler time. Get your hands a little dirty. Bring out those pots and pans. Cook some amazing food with pure, fresh ingredients. And be healthy.”
Joyce Kaping and Colleen Anderson
This year’s expo will feature Farm Girl Fresh! Co-owners Joyce Kaping and Colleen Anderson will hold an interactive demonstration that goes from growing, to preserving, to preparing healthy whole food meals. They will also have their new book and other healthy eating merchandise available for sale.
The planning committee is inviting applications for exhibitors and sponsors. To be considered as an exhibitor you must fit one of the five exhibitor categories and complete the Exhibitor Application Form.
- Active Lifestyles
- Healthy Living
- Recycling and Composting
- Resource Conservation (Energy, Water, Air, Fuel)
Exhibitor fees for one 10’x10’ space (additional space, table and chairs are extra. Electricity and wi-fi are provided at no cost) are as follows;
- $25 -Farmers Market Vendor
- $50 – Non-profit and Government Organizations
- $75 – For Profit Business
Is your organization interested in supporting healthy and green living? There are several sponsorship levels for you to consider:
- Bronze ($250 – $499) Your business or organization will be listed on the video board and in printed material by name and will be provided with one vendor space with one table and two chairs.
- Silver ($500 – $749) Your business’ or organization’s logo will be featured on the video board and in printed material and will be provided with two vendor spaces with two tables and four chairs.
- Gold ($750 – $1,000+) Your business or organization will be provided with a 2’x2’ sign with logo at the event, logo on the video board and in printed material and will be provided with two vendor spaces with two tables and four chairs.
Learn more about event sponsorship here.
- Exhibitor Information: Tom Hoff, 507-537-2271 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facility Information: Lauren Deutz, 507-537-1865 or email@example.com
- Sponsorship Information: Stacy Frost, 507-537-6483 or Stacy.Frost@smsu.edu
Thank you to the following businesses and organizations for making the Healthy and Green Living Expo possible: